RE-ROOF OF AN EXISTING GYMNASIUM BUILDING AND A VOLUNTARY SEISMIC RETROFIT OF THE EXISTING ROOF FRAMING AND CONNECTIONS. THE BUILDING CONSISTS OF CONCRETE WALLS AND LIGHT-FRAMED ROOF CONSTRUCTION AND STEEL GIRDERS. THE RETROFIT INVOLVES UPGRADING THE OUT-OF-PLANE LATERAL CONNECTIONS OF THE ROOF TO THE CONCRETE WALLS.
- THE PROJECT TO INCLUDE REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT OF ROOFING AT EXISTING GYMNASIUM BUILDING. WORK TO INCLUDE REMOVAL OF AN EXISTING COMBINATION OF BUILT-UP ROOFING AND COMPOSITION SHINGLE AND REPAIR OF ANY DAMAGED SUBSTRATE. NEW FLAT-ROOF WORK TO INLCLUDE THE INSTALLATION OF SELF-ADHERED MODIFIED MEMBRANE APPLIED OVER NEW COVERBOARD. NEW SLOPED-ROOF WORK TO INCLUDE THE INSTALLATION OF A METAL ROOF SYSTEM.
- RE-CONSTRUCTION OF THE EXISTING PATH OF TRAVEL FROM THE EXISTING ACCESSIBLE PARKING TO THE GYMNASIUM FRONT ENTRANCE. NEW WORK TO INLCUDE RE-CONSTRUCTION OF EXISTING ACCESSIBLE PARKING, RE-CONSTRUCTION OF EXISTING SIDEWALK AND RE-CONSTRUCTION OF EXISTING CONCRETE RAMP PER ADA STANDARD.
- THE PROJECT TO INCLUDE RE-SURFACE OF EXISTING ASPHALT PATHWAY ACROSS PALM STREET ADJACENT TO THE STRIPED CROSSWALK. RE-CONSTRUCTION OF DESIGNATED PORTIONS OF THE PATHWAY NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ACCESSIBLE STANDARDS.
THIS IS A PREVAILING WAGE PROJECT
- Addendum No. 1A Dated October 27, 2020
INSURANCE: Bidders shall provide the following insurance minimums: commercial general liability insurance products, completed operations, waiver of subrogation, protective coverage with non-owned & hired vehicles; $2 million each occurrence. Additional insured and hold harmless per endorsement CG 2010 form 1185 or equivalent, comprehensive automobile liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance, including waiver of subrogation, for at least $1 mil each occurrence.
BONDING: Performance and labor bonding may be required; costs will be added to your proposal
BID DATE: Monday, 12/5/2022 10:00AM
- Russell Trozera – Russell@mcgillivrayconstruction.com – Specific questions about plans or project
- David Immel – Immel@mcgillivrayconstruction.com – General Inquires
- Ashley Lopez – Estimating@mcgillivrayconstruction.com – General Inquires
PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS: Plans and Specs can be viewed in our office plan room at 3140 Loma Vista Road, Ventura, Ca. 93003. Plans & Specs can be downloaded via the link below Press Ctrl + Click to open link. Or, copy and paste the link into your browser.